Saturday, April 30, 2011

Mi favourite piece of technology.

I think is my notebook. I like mi mp4 a lot, and I use it all the time, but my notebook es the best. First, It has a great video tarjet, so I can download and play every game I like to play. (Well, lately I have not much time. But I used to do that)I think that games are something like art. Well not really all of them, but some of them, and for some people, a game can be like reading a book is for me.
Mi mom gave me the notebook on my 19th Birthday, and since a year (exactly! because my birthday is in April 27) I have used it to make my works, to find information, images, download and save photos, talk with my friends and mi family and obviously MUSIC!.
I use my notebook everyday, everytime I can, but mostly when I must amouse or resolve something. Is something that makes me connect to the world, like an ground-wire. When I really need to understand something, I go to my pc. When I must talk with somebody, I do it with mi pc. If I have to find something on the web, is obvious. And when I want to have a fun, I play on mi pc, or I see a movie, or series or just listen music. Since a lot years ago, I have never lived without a pc. But I think it is not really necessary. I men, we don't eat pc's and we don't breathe pc's. But I love my notebook, it helps me to have a better life.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know what to do if I don't have my pc, I can't play world of warcraft, talk with my boyfriend and family and I can't know a lot of things that internet provides me.

    ReplyDelete