Friday, April 1, 2011

Hi everyone

Well, here I am.
This is something hard to me. I always write things just for me, so this is something like... "challenge acepted".
I think that words are the most lethal weapon, and writting is the better way to put in order your ideas. And it helps you to understand what are you feeling about something. We find beautifull things about us wen we stop our life and starts writting. Basically, we meet ourselves. I like to read a lot of books, so it increases the difficulty for me, because I try to write the best I can, because I know how it feels when you are reading something really good. But I like entertaining books, not study books. One of my favourite's writters is Mary Shelley (Frankenstein), (I like romantic literature) and she wrote


"My dreams were more fantastic and magnificent than my writtens"...

No comments:

Post a Comment