Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ginger Snaps

Hello. Today I'd like to talk about a movie I like. Is not the best movie, and the special effects are a low bit old. But I like it a lot because the script is so interesting to me. Ginger and Brigitte are sisters, but they're notnormal. I mean, What kind of girl makes a class project about their own death?...
The photographies were just staging, and all the guys liked it. But teacher was scared about the sisters, and sent them to the director's office. One of the things I like from this movie, is how it shows how stupid can society be, so every character is made to be just stupid and counterproductive. And then Ginger is bited by a wolf man, and the story shows her transformation. There is a lot of blood and screams and stupid people dying, and it is okay for me, but I think that the best parts of the movie is when the girls interact with the other persons, is so funny, and it has a lot of black humor.

Ginger Snaps is a trilogy, but not a secuence. I told you about just the first movie, and on the second one, Birggite is alone. Well, not REALLY alone, because Ginger is still appearing on her head. This story is about Brigitte's transformation, and is a lot more ugly and sadistic and visceral than the previous. Eww.

And the third is called "The beggining", and it goes by on a past so far away. Nobody and nothing on the movie tell us why Ginger and Briggite are on that place, it just seems that the girls are fleding from someone. Or something. And they appears on a village on the nearly 1815's. The villagers are just mens, and they received them so strangely. On the night there are attacks from a unknown beast...
Obviously the beasts are wolfmans, and they bite Ginger, and she transform.

Is the worst wolfman EVER XD I love it. It is like Cine B

No comments:

Post a Comment