Thursday, May 12, 2011

People are just Stupid.

Well, today I am going to criticize social system, and I will talk to you a low bit about my work. I am perishables-operator on a supermarket. Yes, and there is a lot of things I hate of it. And a pair of things I like about it, but this is not the interesting ones. The first thing I understood when I started working was that we (workers) have to deal every person like a child ( I would like to write "monkey", but it could not be fair for every person). Because they can have a neon-sign of 2x2 meters above some product, and they will ask you where the *** are the price from that product.
The second thing I understood from my job, is that to be a good manager, you have to love to make orders and have a bad treat with the new ones. So, I think that my direct manager is an ignorant, arrogant, uncoulth man.
And the third thing I understood was that you have to be nice with people, but not too much. One day, a man showed me his gastric bypass scar, and I felt sick. Another day, an old woman told me EVERYTHING about her romantic bed life, and I felt sick again. And another day, a man started telling me (screaming) why he thinks that the bread was so expensive, and asked me why did I put that price on them. I didn't feel sick, but I really really wanted to have a gun on that moment, not for me. I want to straight that I cant escape from the clients, so I am just a victim :(.
My conclusion is that there are two posibilities about the relationship between me and people that buys on the supermarket:
1: I am a misanthropist person
2: I am not envolved on the people's foolishness, and being stupid is the only way people can be happy.
3: Is not people's fault. Chilean system makes people inhibit their brain, so chilean people are unthinking being.


No comments:

Post a Comment